5 Things you can do to prepare for your Zipline Canopy Tour
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or it’s your first time, ziplining takes some preparation. Below we have 5 ways that you can simply prepare to make your visit with Canaan Zipline Canopy Tour that much better.
- So your tour is booked, now what? Go ahead and check your email and view the confirmation. In this email we will give you some crucial details to enhancing your canopy tour experiences
- Sign your waivers before hand. In the confirmation email, you will receive a link to our waiver. You can text or email this link to your friends and family to get the paper work all taken care of before. Pro tip, if this is for a birthday party or event at which there may be minors, make sure to have their guardian sign this before hand because a lack of this document would result in the minor not participating
- Check the weather. Ultimately your lead guide will make the call on the weather, however, it is nice to know if it’s going to be 80 and sunny or 45 and rainy.
- After you have checked the weather, plan for the appropriate clothes.
- If its warm and sunny, we recommend comfortable shorts that are around your knees so the harness doesn’t irritate your skin, and a dri-fit or breathable shirt. These shirts are great because a little bit of sweat and some wind from the canopy tour results in a thing we like to call “natural a/c.”
- If it’s cold and rainy, make sure you have some “long johns” or base layer bottoms and top to help keep your core warm. Additionally efficient insulation like a down jacket or fleece are great lightweight options that provide great mobility. On top of the insulation bring a rain jacket or windbreaker to pack it all in tight.
- The last thing that is a huge help to us at Canaan Zipline Canopy Tour is that you and your guests arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time so we can be up in the air on the hour.
We hope these have been helpful tidbits for you and we are excited to have you at The Canaan Zipline Canopy Tour!
3111 Sand Island Road Rock Hill, SC 29732