Get Ready To Zip!!
We are glad that you that you have decided to come fly away with us. Here are some that things you should know before you come.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULE TOUR TIME
- Upon arrival please lock all belongings in your car.
- Please use the restroom before your scheduled tour time.
- Turn in your signed release form.
- Please have planned for you scheduled Canopy Tour to take 3 to 3 and half hours and your Bootleg tours to take 1 and half to 2 hours.
- Get ready to have fun!
- Participants must weigh between 75-265 pounds
- Must be in moderate to good health and be able to walk a mile
- Must sign a Canopy Tour Release Form (if under 18 yrs. old, you must have the signature of a parent or legal guardian)
- Cannot be pregnant
- Cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Cannot have ongoing, recent injuries permitting regular recreational activity
- Cannot have epilepsy or seizure disorders
- Cannot have major heart conditions that may require immediate emergency action
- Dress appropriate for whatever weather conditions you will be zipping in. We operate the tour in almost any weather condition so if rain is predicted please bring appropriate water-proof clothing- you’ll be way more comfortable!
- Wear clothes that are not loose fitting. If your clothes are loose there is a chance that it could get caught in the zip device.
- You are required to wear closed toed shoes with socks and shorts that are a minimum of 8 in.
What To Bring or Leave Behind
- Appropriate clothing
- Required medications (inhalers, EPI-pens, etc.)
- Glasses (straps are encouraged)
- Cameras are permit table but make sure that they can fit in your pocket. Remember that we are not held liable if they are dropped or damaged during the tour.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACKPACKS, FANNIE-PACKS, SANDALS OF ANY KIND OR WEAR A LARGE BELT BUCKLE.
- Tipping is appreciated but not required. A tip is a great way to show your guide that you had a great time and that they did a great job.